Here at FAF we are always in need of volunteers. Anything from helping with grants, to planning events or even working with the animals! Please consider becoming a volunteer today!
Year-round Donation Items List
If you would like to help our efforts, we are always looking for the following donation items:
- Capstar - Flea medication
- Puppy pads
- Fizzion or Nature’s Miracle – Pet cleaning spray
- New/Lightly used towels/blankets
- New/Lightly used dog kennels (all sizes) – Metal, Plastic or traveling bags
- Bully sticks & other types of chews
- Martingale collars - all sizes
- Dog harnesses – all sizes
- Poop bags
- Latex-free Gloves
- Spray bottles
- Monetary donations
Please contact us at 808.763.8662 for donation drop-offs.
We currently do not have the capacity to help every dog who is brought to us. Operated 100% by volunteers, FAF needs your support! For $18 a month you can save a life. One person can't do it alone, but we can do it together!